CO2 detector with relay
ESTON-07 HVAC CO2 detector with relay output
The ESTON-07 meets the following specifications:
- Supports 24V AC/VDC power supply.
- Sensor range of 0-2000ppm.
- Sensor accuracy of ±40ppm or better.
- Sensor life of 15 years or better.
- Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) sensor element (single beam, dual wavelength).
- Automatic Background Calibration (ABC) technology with configurable ABC period and target value.
- Factory calibrated prior to purchase.
- Relay output for the purpose of starting and stopping fans and/or illuminating an external indicator light.
- Configurable on and off setpoints for the relay output.
- 0 to 10 Volt output.
- Backing plate suitable for screw fixing to a wall.
- Securely fixed cover that requires a tool to remove.
- Blank faced cover with no lights, LCDs or buttons.
- Option for the device to be networkable.
- Option for the device to provide a temperature output.
Optional specifications or additional specifications include:
- Easy-to-install CO2 detector with an in-built relay
- Ideal for controlling a ventilation fan for indoor air quality and comfort
- Low cost and low maintenance
- Ideal for controlling fans in a single room or small building
- LED visual alarm
The ESTON-07 CO2 Detector with Relay lets you simply and easily monitor and control indoor air quality. Use it to visually monitor air quality with its easy-to-read colored LEDs that quickly change from green to yellow to red as indoor air quality changes. When air quality gets too poor, its built-in relay can be used to turn on ventilation to bring in fresh, outdoor air.
With its one-button on/off/auto ease of use and industry-standard 24V power requirements, the ESTON-07 CO2 Detector with Relay is perfect for homes, offices, meeting rooms, classrooms, or anywhere monitoring and controlling indoor air quality is important for occupant's comfort.
alarms and relays
The ESTON-07 has a set of visual alarm indicators via LED lights that are located on the lower left corner of the meter. The alarms and relays are strictly for indoor air quality for comfort purposes. The maximum range of the ESTON-07 is 2,000 ppm which may be too narrow for certain applications.
The ESTON-07 should only ever be installed inside general occupancy buildings such as homes, offices, workplaces, gyms, shopping centres and similar. The ESTON-07 is not suitable for industrial purposes.
- Sensor Type: Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR)
- Sampling Method: Diffusion
- Range: 0 – 2,000 ppm
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm ± 3 % of measured value
- Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Display: 1st green light <600ppm, 1st and 2nd green lights 600-800ppm, 1st yellow light 800-1200ppm, 1st and 2nd yellow lights 1200-1400ppm, 1st red light 1400-1600ppm, 1st and 2nd red lights >1600ppm
- Power Input: 24VAC/VDC
- Output Relay: <240VAC/30VDC 3A Switching Current
- Output Relay Control: 800ppm to 1500ppm via jumpers
- Housing: PC/ABS fireproof plastic; protection class: IP30
- Maintenance Interval: No Maintenance Required
- Dimensions: 100mm (H) × 80mm (W) × 28mm (D) or 2x4" wire box
- Standard: CE-Approved
- Warranty: 1 Year
manual & docs
Edaphic Scientific recommends the ESTON-07 be checked and re-calibrated (if required) on a regular basis. Edaphic Scientific recommends the ESTON-07 have a calibration and alarm check every 12 months. This can be performed using the fresh air calibration procedure as outlined in the manual. Edaphic Scientific recommends that a full service and calibration check be conducted every 24 months by a qualified technician or by returning the unit to Edaphic Scientific.
Disclaimer: The ESTON-07 is delivered to you checked and calibrated by the manufacturer and Edaphic Scientific. Once the detector is in your possession, it is then your responsibility to ensure its safe operation. Edaphic Scientific, or any of its suppliers, will not be responsible for poor installation, operation or maintenance of the ESTON-07 by the end customer.