oxygen alarm for cold rooms
ESRAD-02-ZR oxygen deficiency safety alarm
- A low-cost, low-maintenance oxygen alarm for low temperatures
- Ideal for cold rooms including freezers as low as -50°C
- Calibrated, easy to install and ready to measure
ESRAD-02-ZR Oxygen Deficiency Alarm for Low Temperature, protects staff in enclosed areas near storage cylinders of nitrogen, argon, ammonia, chlorine, propane, nitrous oxide, helium, argon, or other inert gases.
Per both the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and National Institutes of Health (NIH) hazardous conditions may include areas where the oxygen concentrations fall below 19.5% or above 23.5% and require oxygen deficiency monitors.
Our Oxygen Deficiency Alarm for Low Temperatures is commonly used in hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceuticals, cryogenics, process cooling, freezers, manufacturing, food + beverage, and research facilities.
The oxygen deficiency safety monitor will stay accurate at temperatures as low as -50°C, without needing maintenance and does not require zero calibration.
- Operates at severe low temperatures and freezers at -50ºC
- Real-time oxygen level readout on sensor and remote display
- Audible and flashing alarm on the sensor and remote display (90db)
- 3 user-configurable alarms meet all OSHA codes
- The remote display can be mounted up to 300 feet away
- Easy to install, no maintenance required
- CE Listed
- International Power Supply (included)
- 10+ years of sensor life expectancy
|Measurement Range||0-25% display|
|Sensor Life Expectancy||10 years|
|O2 Deficiency Alarms||AL1 19%, AL2 17%, and AL3 12%.|
|O2 Enrichment Alarms||AL1 23%, AL2 24% and AL3 25%.|
|Alarm Response Time||< 60 seconds|
|Operating Temperature||-58°F to 122°F (-50°C to 50°C)|
|Power Supply Output||12VDC, 2000mA.|
|Power Input||100~240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.6A|
|Ethernet cable||25 ft. Ethernet cable (included)|
|Power Consumption||3 Watts|
|Backup connections||6 VDC battery|
|Relays||Peak Current < 2A @ 30 VDC or 250 VAC, SPDT|