The Implexx Sap Flow Sensor is a low cost, easy to use and maintain sap flow sensor designed by scientists and engineers from the Australian company, Implexx.
Implexx Sap Flow Sensor was designed with the scientists and grower in mind – it has all the advanced features critical for scientific research yet with easy outputs for time-poor growers.
Implexx Sap Flow Sensor is also compatible with the latest internet enabled devices such as LoRa WAN, NB-IoT, WiFi, as well as traditional data loggers and modems. Therefore, Implexx Sap Flow Sensor is the ideal sensor for the modern, digital age.
Implexx Sap Flow Sensor features
- The only sap flow sensor that has a calibrated output of total tree sap flow;
- The only heat pulse sensor that can measure reverse flow as well as zero, slow and extremely fast sap flow;
- Output multiple parameters including sap flow, heat velocity, stem water content, stem temperature, and sapwood thermal properties;
- SDI-12 enabled device compatible with internet enabled devices;
- A digital sensor which is easier to support and maintain on data loggers such as Campbell Scientific CR1000X or CR300;
- Maximise sample size and minimize costs of data acquisition devices.
Implexx is a manufacturer of digital environmental sensors, including sap flow, dendrometers, leaf and canopy temperature, and soil oxygen sensors. Implexx is an Australian company consisting of scientists, engineers and a production team. Implexx is located in the Bayside region of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Implexx operates via a international network of agents and dealers such as Edaphic Scientific. Visit the Implexx website for more information on the digital sensors, or contact Implexx’s agent, Edaphic Scientific, for more information.