measure CO2, CO, O2, NH4, PM2.5, PM10, temperature, humidity
- Low cost, high quality, portable or mounted meter
- Data logger and continuous monitoring
- Long-life, built-in, lithium-ion battery
- Easy to use and maintain
The GasLab Plus is a low cost, robust, flexible meter with data logging options. Measure carbon dioxide (CO2), temperature and relative humidity with the option to measure carbon monoxide (CO), oxygen (O2), ammonia (NH3), and particulate matter PM2.5 and PM10.
All options include a data logger, temperature and relative humidity sensor.
- ESCM-501: CO2
- ESCM-504: CO2 + CO + PM2.5 + PM10
- ESCM-505: CO2 + CO + O2 + PM2.5 + PM10
- ESCM-507: CO2 + NH3 + PM2.5 + PM10
- ESCM-510: CO2 + CO + O2 + NH3 + PM2.5 + PM10
The GasLab Plus series of detectors and meters are an ideal, low cost, easy to use option to monitor carbon dioxide (CO2) or a range of other gases.
The GasLab Plus either measures CO2 only, or there is a choice of other models to monitor additional gases including carbon monoxide (CO), oxygen (O2), ammonia (NH3), and particulate matter PM2.5 and PM10.
All options and models include a temperature and relative humidity sensor as well as a data logger.
easy to use and maintain
The GasLab Plus is the easiest meter you can possibly use - simply turn on and the meter automatically starts measuring!
The GasLab Plus meter is delivered to you with a calibration certificate and a long-life lithium-ion battery included.
The gas detectors within the GasLab Plus will last many years without re-calibration or maintenance. Or, Edaphic Scientific can service the meter, and re-calibrate the sensors, whenever you require.
- Dual Beam NDIR technology to measure CO2 concentrations
- Large LCD display for easy readability
- Audible alarm
- Data logging with 16GB SD card
- Multiple connected units by RS-485 interface
- LCD back light for easy readability by dark
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- Indoor air quality
- Schools, offices and buildings
- Food and beverage
- Safety, and many others.
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Detector|
|Measurement Range||0 to 1% | 0 to 9,999 ppm|
|Measurement Accuracy||±50 ppm or 5% of reading (whichever is greater)|
|Measurement Resolution||1 ppm|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector|
|Measurement Range||0 to 1,000 ppm|
|Measurement Resolution||1 ppm|
|Oxygen (O2) Detector|
|Measurement Range||0 to 25%|
|Measurement Accuracy||<2% FS/0.1 mbar|
|Ammonia (NH3) Detector|
|Measurement Range||0 to 100ppm|
|PM2.5 and PM10|
|Measurement Range||999 ug/m3|
|Measurement Accuracy||±15% or ±15 μg/m³, whichever is greater|
|Measurement Resolution||1 ug/m3|
|Measurement Range||0 to 100%|
|Measurement Accuracy||±3%@25°C (20~80% RH), others ±5%|
|Operating Conditions||0~40°C (32~104°F), 0~95% RH, non-condensing, with lithium-ion batteries 0~50°C (32~122°F), 0~95% RH, non-condensing, without lithium-ion batteries|
|Storage Conditions||-20~60°C (-4~140°F), 0~85% RH, non-condensing, without lithium-ion. batteries|
|Power Supply||Rechargeable Battery : Li-ion 18650 3.7V *3 | AC Adapter : 5V±5% >1A, 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Data Storage Capacity||depend on SD card capacity (max.16G SD card)|
|Alarm||80db ±5% @ 10cm|
|Weight||305g (without batteries)|
|Dimensions||2.1 x 9.2 x 5.0 cm|
manual & docs
- ESCM-500 Series Gas Detector Manual
- ESCM-501 Portable CO2 Meter Datasheet
- ESCM-504 GasLab CO2 and CO Meter Datasheet