dual CO2 controller for growers
ideal for growers to control CO2 in two rooms
- A dual device for controlling CO2 levels in 2 separate rooms.
- Ideal for glasshouses, greenhouses, grow rooms, hydroponics, and more.
- Low cost, easy to install, and low maintenance.
- The built-in photosensor turns off the relay in darkness to save CO2
- Part number: ESRAD-502.
The ESRAD-502 Controller and Sensors for Grow Rooms provides a simple and affordable way to adjust and review your CO2 levels when you want to and how you want to for your indoor grow space. With the ESRAD-502 you can ensure that your plants never exhaust their supply of CO2 and grow at their maximum potential under optimized conditions.
The CO2 Controller for Grow Rooms can also be used in greenhouses, grow rooms, hydroponics, mushroom farms, or anywhere elevated CO2 levels are used to maximize plant growth.
If you are serious about growing, this is an ideal solution to control both high and low target CO2 levels and maximize plant yields, increasing profitability - in no time.
- Accurate CO2 control for small to large-sized indoor grow facilities.
- Control 2 zones with 2 sensors.
- Customizable CO2 setpoints for high and low target levels.
- Dual Beam NDIR technology accurately measures CO2 concentrations 0-3,000ppm.
- Built-in temperature, humidity, and light.
- (2) Relay outputs that can automatically control a CO2 generator or compressed CO2 tanks.
- Versatile modes for greenhouse or HVAC.
- 2 Relays that are user-configurable.
- The built-in photosensor turns off the relay in darkness to save CO2 (in greenhouse mode only).
- Customized historical graph data display.
- Easy fresh air calibration.
- Indoor Grow Rooms
- Hydroponics Rooms
- Cultivation Facilities ESRAD-502 Glasshouse CO2 Controller
|CO2 measurement range||0 to 3,000 ppm|
|CO2 sensing method||NDIR|
|measurements||requires 1 litre per minute of constant flow per channel|
|resolution||1 ppm @ 0-1,000 ppm ; 10ppm above 1000 ppm|
|accuracy||± 70 ppm or ± 5 % CO2|
|dimensions||12.7 x 17 x 6.7 cm|
|operating temperature||-20 °C to +60 °C|
|relays||2 relays, either (Normally Open) NO or (Normally Closed) NC|
|life expectancy||5+ years|
|power input||110 – 220 VAC|
|power consumption||1 W max @ 115 VAC 60 Hz | 2 W max @ 230 VAC 50 Hz|
|piggyback cable||<5A @ 250 VAC, SPST|