CR1000X data logger
a high performance, all-purpose logger
- Edaphic Scientific provides pre-programmed, CR1000X model data loggers for scientific research and environmental monitoring projects
- We can program the data loggers according to your requirements or you can write your own programs
- Ideal for sap flow, soil moisture and weather station sensors
- Expand the number of supported sensors with a multiplexer
- Rapid download of data via direct connection with USB cable
- Options for remote download of data over the internet
The CR1000X is the gold standard of data loggers for researchers, scientists, growers and anyone who is serious about continuous data acquisition. The CR1000X is the data logger that is used by all the world's leading scientists in the biggest research projects. The CR1000X is relied upon because it can virtually measure any sensor or device, under any circumstance or protocols. It is extremely reliable under all environmental conditions. Therefore, you can rely on the CR1000X for your project.
Edaphic Scientific provides the CR1000X pre-programmed, pre-wired and ready to install. We consult with you on your project's requirement and our team of scientists and engineers custom design and build the best configuration for you. Alternatively, you can build your own programs and systems with the diversity of sensors that Edaphic Scientific supplies. In either case, the system is highly flexible and it will work for you.
The CR1000X consists of a measurement and control module and a wiring panel. This data logger uses an external keyboard/display and power supply. Low power consumption allows the CR1000X to operate for extended time periods on a battery recharged with a solar panel—eliminating the need for AC power. The CR1000X suspends execution when primary power drops below 9.6 V, reducing the possibility of inaccurate measurements.
The CR1000X's module measures sensors, drives direct communications and telecommunications, reduces data, controls external devices, and stores data and programs in on-board, non-volatile storage. The electronics are RF shielded and glitch protected by the sealed, stainless-steel canister. A battery-backed clock assures accurate timekeeping. The module can simultaneously provide measurement and communication functions. The on-board, BASIC-like programming language supports data processing and analysis routines.
Edaphic Scientific provides an environmental enclosure to protect the CR1000X data logger from the weather. The environmental enclosure is lockable with either a standard lock or with the option of a heavy duty padlock.
For field systems, Edaphic Scientific provides solar panel power supply. The solar panel size will depend on your application and can range from 20W to 80W.
whole system monitoring solutions
Our systems not only support dendrometers, but related sensors such as sap flow, soil moisture, weather parameters, and more.
At Edaphic Scientific we want to work with you from the start of your project through to its completion. We can provide:
- Assistance with project and experimental design
- Procurement of all monitoring equipment, including sensors, data loggers and data management software. Edaphic Scientific is a one-stop shop where we can source and find any necessary equipment for your project from our preferred suppliers or third party suppliers
- Installation and training
- On-going assistance with data interpretation and equipment maintenance
- Data correction and analysis, including statistical analysis with the R-package
- Report and publication preparation including tables, figures, graphs, and manuscript writing
advanced data collection and management solutions
Edaphic Scientific recognises the need for flexible and adaptable sensor and data logging solutions for experimental or environmental monitoring projects.
Data can be downloaded directly in the field from data loggers. A direct connection between the data loggers and your computer, via a USB cable, can be used for manual downloading of data.
Alternatively, data can be downloaded over the internet on your iPhone, iPad or desktop computer with the Eagle.io cloud-based, data management software solutions. Through this remote based downloading capabilities, you can download, view and manage your data, and system, anywhere in the world and at anytime.
Download data remotely from the CR1000X with the INTELIMAX modem and Eagle.IO platform.
Edaphic Scientific provides a completely configured system for your remote monitoring projects. Everything is pre-programmed and ready to work. Just either choose one of our SIM cards or provide your own SIM card.
Data is downloaded over the internet anywhere in the world where you have an internet connection. At the site, transmission of data is via the 3G mobile/cellular phone network.