pH & redox electrode
digital measurements of pH & ORP
- Ideal for wastewater, research and environmental monitoring applications
- Simultaneous measurements of pH, redox (ORP) and temperature
- RS-485 or SDI-12 output
- Easy to use and maintain with interchangeable cartridges
- Calibration data stored inside of pH sensor
The Aqualabo pH sensor has been designed to perform under hard conditions from pure mountains water with conductivity as low as 20 μS/cm, lakes and rivers (100–2000 μS/cm), seawater with conductivity of 50 mS/cm and to wastewater with conductivity higher than 200 mS/cm.
This sensor features a “long life” reference. The Plastogel® PONSEL technology increase the life time of the probe the need to refill.
This sensor has been designed also for handheld and in situ applications which have been the most difficult situations for a pH/ORP sensor in term of sensor resistance, quick time response, minimal flow dependence and low power consumption.
The “smart” pH/Redox/Temp sensor stores calibration and history data within the sensor. This allows you a “plug and play” system without re-calibration. Thanks to the Universal Modbus RS485 protocol, the Aqualabo pH/Redox/T sensor can be connected to all devices commonly used.
whole system monitoring solutions
Our systems not only support dissolved oxygen sensors but can support additional parameters including pH, EC/salinity, dissolved carbon dioxide, dissolved methane, hydrogen sulfide, water level and more.
At Edaphic Scientific we want to work with you from the start of your project through to its completion. We can provide:
- Assistance with project and experimental design
- Procurement of all monitoring equipment, including sensors, data loggers and data management software. Edaphic Scientific is a one-stop shop where we can source and find any necessary equipment for your project from our preferred suppliers or third party suppliers
- Installation and training
- On-going assistance with data interpretation and equipment maintenance
- Data correction and analysis, including statistical analysis with the R-package
- Report and publication preparation including tables, figures, graphs, and manuscript writing
advanced data collection and management solutions
Edaphic Scientific recognises the need for flexible and adaptable sensor and data logging solutions for experimental or environmental monitoring projects.
Data can be downloaded directly in the field from data loggers. A direct connection between the data loggers and your computer, via a USB cable, can be used for manual downloading of data.
Alternatively, data can be downloaded over the internet on your iPhone, iPad or desktop computer with the Eagle.io cloud-based, data management software solutions. Through this remote based downloading capabilities, you can download, view and manage your data, and system, anywhere in the world and at anytime.
|Measurement Principle||Combined electrode (pH/ref) : special glass, Ag/AgCI ref. Gelled electrolyte (KCI)|
|Measurement Range||0 – 14 pH|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.1 pH|
|Measurement Principle||Combined electrode (Redox/reference) : Platinum tip, Ag/AgCI AgAgCl. Gelled reference (KCI)|
|Measurement Range||– 1000 to + 1000 mV|
|Accuracy||+/- 2 mV|
|Measurement Range||0.00 °C to +50.00 °C|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.5 °C|
|Calibration Frequency||pH electrode needs re-calibration every 3 weeks|
|pH Cartridge Replacement Frequency||Every 12 months|
|Response Time||5 seconds|
|Storage Temperature||0°C to + 60°C|
|Interface||Modbus RS-485 / SDI-12 (option)|
|Power Supply||5 to 12 V|
|Power Consumption||Standby : 25μA; Average RS485 (1 measure/second) : 3.9 mA; Average SDI12 (1 measure/second) : 6.8 mA|
|Current Pulse||500 mA|
|Sensor Dimensions||Diameter : 27 / 21 mm; Length : 207 mm; Weight: 350 g (sensor + 3 m cable)|
|Material||PVC, DELRIN, special pH glass, platinum, polyamide|
|Pressure||5 bars (approx. 50m depth)|
|Cable||Coaxial armoured, Polyurethane, bare wire or Fisher connector|
manual & docs